Wiseguy's Out at the hunter pace. -- October 16, 2004
Our first ride together --September 23, 2004
-- and at the fox hunt one month later below.
Wiseguy's Out at the fox hunt with Elizabeth -- October
23, 2004 -- Exactly one month after Elizabeth's first ride on Wiseguy's
It was bay day at the fox hunt: Big Money with
Marie, Brewster with Barry and Wiseguy's Out with Elizabeth enjoying the
Shakerag Hounds Opening Meet - October 23, 2004. He finished second in
his last race on September 17, 2004!
October 20, 2004.
Wiseguy's Out - October 20, 2004
Wiseguy's Out -
Foaled: February 11, 1999
Please call if you are
a serious buyer.
We DO NOT give out prices
photos on this Web site are copyright protected. Please respect the
copyrights and do not use any photos from this Web site without written
Just about a month off-the-track and already fox hunting
Wiseguy's Out during tripod duty for
photographer Elizabeth at the hunter pace.
Wiseguy's Out at the hunter pace less than one month off
Wiseguy's Out loads and unloads easily in the trailer
- he loves to look out the open door.
Wiseguy's Out - SOLD!
Wiseguy's Out is our newest arrival. He is a real live "Black Beauty".
He is sweet and well mannered and a pleasure to work around. From the
first day at the farm he was well adjusted and quiet. If you have been
searching for a black horse for sale - we've got the prettiest one!
Wiseguy's has been ridden by several "friends" and he has proven
himself to be a gentleman. It is almost as if he has been off-the-track
and in training for six months, or more. He quickly rounds to a frame
and makes light contact with the bit. He does not "goose" off
your leg and he is not at all spooky. He has been ridden in the dark with
cats and dogs running in the shadows and he never reacts. At one point
a cat darted from the shadows across the arena from behind Wiseguy's Out
and he never reacted at all. We took him out on our trails on the second
ride - he felt that safe!
Wiseguy's has now been fox hunting and was a thoroughly enjoyable ride.
He has also been out to Deerhaven Farm for a group trail ride and some
galloping in the fields. He is the barn favorite with all of our "Friends"
fighting over the chance to ride him.
- Walks, trots and canters quietly in the arena and on trails.
- He has successully completed a hunter pace and the opening fox hunt.
- He stands quietly while being shod and clipped.
- Loads and unloads easily in the trailer - he loves to look out the
- Quiet and intelligent in the arena and on the trails.
- Jumps single logs and crosses water on our trails.
- Jumping two foot fences in the arena including brush boxes, verticals
- He is not a spooky horse - we even dropped barrels off a flatbed trailer
to see if he would spook and he did not.
- He is already walking and trotting over rails on the ground.
to Wiseguy's Out Page 1, 2, 3
Return to Horses for Sale Home Page.
For more information & prices:
Please call for more information.